20 March 2007

Nutro, Nutro Max, Nutro Natural Choice...bad choice

so I heard something in passing yesterday about tainted pet food. I did a google search and didn't find anything too compelling. odd. later I watched the local news and they were showing shots of the brands I use. holy crap! the station had a website with a link to all the brands that were being recalled (and there are a lot of them.) sure enough, I have 3 cans (out of 8) in my cupboard that have the matching UPC codes and specific dates on the bottom. 3 cans of something that could potentially kill our 2 dogs! after the tragic deaths of family pets the manufacturer did their own "in-house testing" with the poisonous food. guess what? the animals died. it's time to boycott.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_dog.html

No comments: