24 February 2007

I told him

I am so upset this morning that I am drinking caffeinated coffee. I hit the starbucks hard!

DH finally came home. I don't think I saw him for about 3-4 days. he wanted to go out for sushi but I was too drained. too tired for yellowtail and spicy tuna. now that's bad! how do I tell him we now have a "male factor" to add to our list of problems. do I tell him the way the radiologist told me my Dx? "your tubes are blocked. you can never have children naturally. talk to your RE. good bye." so while sitting on the couch I just blurted it out. I really couldn't help it. "dr k called. you have bad sperm." he looked at me with a blank expression. after what seemed like forever he said "man, they are really making this difficult for us." I wanted to correct him and say "we are making this difficult for us." he did some thinking and then blamed his test results on his medications. RMA knows exactly what pills he is taking. not the problem.

our only chance now is ICSI. of course adding this a la carte to our ever growing wishlist from the IF treatment menu will cost us an additional $2,500. ah, heck! just give us the deluxe version! the gold standard! top of the line! we feel like being indulgent.

2 comments:

mrSnowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrSnowman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.