13 February 2007

UPDATE...again

the ring is staying.

I busted DH last night (2 days before valentine's day) trying to buy me jewelry online. he had 5 minutes (5:55 pm) to place his order and have guaranteed valentine's delivery. nice. I glanced over at him (5:57 pm) and it looked like he had a black and white image of an egg being injected with a needle. I swear! "ooooh. what is that?" I'm thinking WOW! he's finally showing some interest in all of this. "why are you so nosy? it's a necklace and it was supposed to be a gift." well it is now past 6 pm. you lose. actually, I lose.

the weirdest thing about this is that he didn't really look carefully at the design. I think it was a last minute (literally) frantic purchase. "what can I get for under $75?" anyway, it was circular pendant with an abstract pattern on it. come to find out, the design was the word "mom" repeated over and over and spelled out in different languages.

No comments: