13 July 2008

p's favorite things - 33w2d

does this clearly illustrate the almost 35 lb weight gain? dr f's office is not pleased with me. at my last appointment I had gained 7 lbs in 5 weeks. I'm afraid my biggest fear may becoming a reality -- delivering a 10 lb baby complete with a giant head! I was ordered to only gain 1/2 pound a week (at the most) until delivery date.

if you look in the lower left of the photo you can see our french bulldog lulu (aka pookie, scoobster, monkey, stinker, loolee...) checking out the big belly. oh... she has no idea what's coming.

















today, 13 july 08 (even though it's not friday) 1st favorite thing...

blabla dolls from company kids. 100% cotton and hand knit. too cute. the whole blabla line of products is adorable.















2nd favorite thing...

the pea pod necklace. this was my first mother's day gift from b. it's sterling silver with a tiny pearl representing little one. I obviously have the single pea version (no triplets for p & b.)


















3rd favorite thing...

air conditioning! enough said.

6 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

OK, reality check, I don't believe you have gained that much weight! Look at your arms and legs in the picture, they haven't gained anything! You're all belly! Little one must like having a big pool of water to swim in. Your belly just looks pregnant and adorable!! I love your doggy looking up at you, how sweet!

Portia P said...

As diana says - your arms and legs are SKINNY. You're just having a HUGE baby in a massive pool of fluid.

I think you look great.

AwkwardMoments said...

i agree - you are so cute! I do not think there is anything for your dr to be upset with you about.

That necklace is beautiful! And YAH for A/C

Anonymous said...

I'll see your 35 lbs and raise you 40!

Sometimes I see photos of my former self and want to cry. Hard.

If its any consolation, one of my best friends gained 80 lbs and 6 months later looks as svelte as she did before pregnancy.

We can only hope right?

Erin said...

I am loving your favorite things "series". I am taking notes for when I need to purchase goodies of the baby variety. The belly is too cute!

DAVs said...

I think you look great! And I love love love the doggie's expression as he looks up....little does he know....
It's getting so close!