23 May 2008

mixed emotions

26 weeks today! WOW! only 98 more days to go. NINETY EIGHT!

"things" are not so good up here today. I leave tomorrow and this scares me. m told me last night that he is ready to go to bed and die but he will try to stick around for the baby. what do you say to that?! how do you respond aside from tears?

many apologies. I haven't been able to follow the stories and daily escapades of all my fellow bloggers. I'm just in such a state right now. I've not logged onto my favorite IF message boards in a week. I have nothing to say. I cannot muster the energy to offer advice or support to "high fsh help needed!" or "is this beta too low?" or "which crib set do you prefer?" in time I will catch up and be back in touch.

thank you for all the kind thoughts and words of support.
:::smile:::

7 comments:

nickoletta100 said...

26 weeks!!! YAY!!!!

Take all the time you need.

Beth said...

I am so sorry for your situation. You are in my thoughts.

AwkwardMoments said...

you just take care of yourself. I am soo sorry you are dealing with this

DC said...

I'm so sorry about your step-dad. I hope he's not in too much pain.

Congrats on your pregnancy!! I love your pug pics!

I'm getting ready to start IVF attempt #4. I am a poor responder and hearing your story gives me hope!!

Joy said...

I'm so sorry. I wish I knew what to say to that.
Even in different circumstances it's hard to hear from someone that they're ready to go when you're not ready to let them.

Kim said...

I am so sorry to read about your stepdad's cancer. It's a crap situation, losing a loved one, but I can only imagine how strangely conflicted you feel as a pregnant woman: preparing to greet a new life, while having to face the inevitability of losing another life.

Cece said...

Hurrah for 26 weeks - but it is so bittersweet for you. I hope that m is able to get to meet your little one.