27 March 2007

I scored

I scored big time! I just picked up the goods. a giant bag of drugs and syringes. "do all of these come with some sort of directions? I am already confused." one bag I was instructed to keep refrigerated. of course today is the very first warm spring day of 2007, 74 degrees, which means 100 degrees in the car in the sun. why couldn't I have picked up the meds yesterday? it was like 40 degrees and cloudy. so I drove home pretty quickly because I didn't want to risk anything happening to my $3000 plastic shopping bag. this meant I couldn't stop for more spinach, bok choy, and kale. and organic brown rice. crap.

the weather is fantastic and it makes me happy. it feels good (and different) to be happy. driving with the sunroof open, the sun felt amazing on my (spf 15) face. I noticed each pot on the back deck has a sprouting perennial. it's comforting to know we all survived winter.

fertility fact: "a recent study found that IVF cycles begun in spring result in minutely higher birth rates than those begun in winter." page 193 "the couple's guide to in vitro fertilization." it's certainly spring in new york and I can use all the help I can get.

1 comment:

nickoletta100 said...

Well yay for Spring! I hope that extra little percent is all you need! Best of luck as you begin this cycle!

www.babytwiglet.blogspot.com